Camp Nuhop is located near Perrysville, Ohio, midway between Cleveland and Columbus. Camp Nuhop is surrounded by the Mohican State Forest and is near Malabar Farm State Park. These natural areas are the perfect venues for our summer camp for kids with ADHD and other learning disabilities as well as for retreat and outdoor educaiton groups that love canoeing, hiking, and other fun outdoor activities.
Camp Nuhop is also home to a 240-person capacity retreat center (facility) that was built in 2002. This facility, in combination with our 10 sleeping cabins and Sommer Lodge, is the ideal setting for corporate leadership development retreats, church retreats, outdoor education programs and other special events.
- Private 10-acre beach on Pleasant Hill Lake
- Retreat Center with seating for up to 240 people
- Retreat Center Dorm Rooms, with accommodations for 56
- 10 cabins that can accommodate over 180 people
- In-house catering and meeting facilitation services
- Library Meeting Room
- Dining Facility
- Activity Barn
- Sommer Lodge