January 24, 2024
There is no higher priority to our entire Nuhop family than the safety of our campers, clients, and employees. We are paying close attention to the information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), The Ohio Department of Health (ODH), and the Governor’s Office to stay on top of the COVID -19 pandemic and ever-evolving situation.
We want you to feel confident when engaging with Nuhop. As a result, we are currently taking the following We want you to feel confident when engaging with Nuhop, As a result, we are currently taking the following actions listed below to ensure the safety of our program participants and staff.
- Making individual program decisions based on our clients’ needs.
- Requiring masks or facial coverings indoors unless dining or sleeping.
- Emphasizing thorough hand-washing throughout the day across our campus and modifying meal procedures to increase sanitization before and after each meal, and providing individually-packaged food items when possible.
- Continuing our standard restroom cleaning and disinfection with additional cleanings as warranted by use.
- Increasing disinfection of equipment and program spaces.
- Asking those who are unwell or are at high risk to stay home.
- All program staff are required to be vaccinated as a condition of employment.
Rest assured, we are monitoring this situation closely, staying in regular contact with health organizations, and other experts.
Thank you for your trust in Nuhop. We put your safety at the forefront of everything we do and will continue to post updates and program changes as this situation evolves.
We look forward to serving you soon!